- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
If you had to name a guitar manufacturer for whom tradition was everything, odds are you'd pick Fender. Until recently you could have transported someone from the 60's into the Fender area of a modern guitar shop and they wouldn't have felt out of place.
The free Complete Amp Control and Editing Software is very useful but requires a tethered PC or Mac! This allows full amp control, editing of all Presets and FX parameters, backing up your Presets, and uploading and downloading Presets via the Internet to the online Community.
wanted the red one, but wanted the foot pedal more
I got this amp last Christmas and I find it a wonderful amp to play my Les Paul on. It is very well constructed and light for its size. It also comes with a switch pedal for going though the built in settings. I think its a wonderful amp and great at the price. Fender got it right on this one.
As mentioned, I find this amp to fit my style of blues-country-rock very well. I have a as well, and it is an Amazing little tube amp, which I have had many effects pedals over the years with it. And just over the past few years I have been eyeing new amps that are slightly bigger/louder.
Great amp, my only criticism is the speed of moving through the amp models. If the numbers are far apart it can take some time to scroll between them.
First of all...this is one LOUD amp!!! If you are thinking of getting one of these excellent Mustang modelling amps, think carefully about what you want it for. If it's for home use only, the Mustang III is really too loud. Fender amps knobs all start at 1 (0 on other amps.
I would have given the product 5 stars but the first one went faulty after only a fortnight. The replacement was fine and as was described. lovely tones and well worth the money
Very enjoyable piece of kit. Wide variety of sounds and very easy to use with Fuse Software.
From out the box,i was pleasantly surprised and impressed with this Mustang III v2 amp.With a ton of presents already programmed in, i can honestly say that the majority were very useable indeed,which is quite rare with pre prog settings.At 100w output,this thing punches out the volume through its...
- One channel with 100 presets
- Footswitch included
- Gain, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Stomp Edit, Modulation, Edit, Delay Edit, Reverb Edit, Utility, Save, Exit and Tap/Tuner controls
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- 18 high-quality amp models including five new ones
- New effects, including big fuzz, green screamer and intelligent pitch shifting
- 100 factory and user presets
- Two stereo XLR outputs
- Chromatic tuner
- Expression pedal capabilities
- Blackface treatment and top-load front control panel
- USB connectivity
- Fender FUSE application for on-screen parameter control
- Deep editing
- Unlimited preset storage
- Online patch swapping
- Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender LE edition