- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I bought this amp to use when busking with a mostly acoustic spanish guitar trio. It was two nylon string guitars and my electric bass. I was a little worried that given the size of this amp it wasn't going to be loud enough. But it was plenty loud.
Bought this because my friend had one and I've played my cello through it. Surprisingly loud for a little amp. Not great at extreme volumes, but reproduces the sound of my cello pretty faithfully at lower volumes.Aux inputs great as well.
This little amp is incredible! Bought it to play with the Kala U-Bass ukulele (another great item) and the combined output sounds almost exactly like an upright bass. It also sounds great with my regular upright and it is useful to take on gigs, especially where electrical hookups are a problem.
This is a terrific little amp and I use it for Double Bass. It is adequate for most of my gigs, as the bands I play in are jazz groups that aim at an acoustic sound, and where the audience is fairly attentive and quiet. (I have a 150-watt combo amp for louder bands.
This is a great little amp, full sound and easy to carry. Get one if you are looking for a good portable amp...
I found this little amp to be quite a suprise for me as having been a bass player for many years and being aware of the need to move "air" i.e. having large speaker cabinets and heavy amplifiers, the thought of having a combo amp powered by 6 AA betteries defied belief.
Small, packed with features, and battery powered! If you're looking for the perfect practice bass amp, you found it! This little wonder comes packed with effects, a tuner, and metronome / drum effects.
This tiny little amp packs a punch. No, it isn't enough for a group context with a drummer, but it is excellent for playing at home, working stuff out, writing songs, jamming with keyboard and guitar and any acoustic instruments.
Great amp, great features, very convenient, versatile & portable, wonderful sound quality and volume for only 5W. I love the built in tuner and percussion. Rock musicians who want extreme volume may require more power for greater volume, but this amp works great for me.
- Amplifier Section
- Rated Power Output:
- 2.5 W + 2.5 W
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- STEREO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- MONO AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 10 cm (4 inches) x 4
- POWER Switch, TUNER Switch, COMP Switch
- COSM AMPLIFIER
- TYPE Switch (OCTAVE BASS / SUPER FLAT / FLIP TOP / B MAN / BASS360 / SESSION / CONCERT 810 / MIC), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob
- BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- EFX Knob (CHORUS/FLANGER/T-WAH)
- DELAY/REVERB Knob
- RHYTHM GUIDE
- START/STOP Switch, TAP TEMPO Switch, PATTERN Knob (METRONOME / ROCK1 / ROCK2 / BLUES / COUNTRY / R
- TUNER, TUNING METER
- RHYTHM GUIDE:
- RHYTHM GUIDE, VARIATION
- Input Jack (1/4" phone type), Foot Switch Jack (1/4" TRS phone type), STEREO AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MONO AUX IN Jack (1/4" phone type), REC OUT/PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type), AC Adaptor Jack, Grounding Terminal
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC Adaptor or Dry battery(*) LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 6 *sold separately
- Current Draw
- 186 mA
- Strap, Power Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
- Foot Switch (BOSS FS-5U, FS-6), Connection Cable (PCS-31)
- Size and Weight
- Width: 296 mm, 11-11/16"
- Depth: 207 mm, 8-3/16"
- Height: 294 mm, 11-5/8"
- Weight: 6.8 kg, 15lb.
- Stereo power amplifiers and four newly developed 4" (10cm) speakers
- Eight COSM amps, six digital effects
- Rhythm Guide function for practical rhythm training
- Stereo AUX input for CD/MP3 player Phones/Recording out
- Battery driven (6 x AA, up to 13-hour continuous use)