- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
If you started on piano, this is the best product on the market. The 4 piano sounds are the best simulations I've encountered yet. Yamaha has simulated everything from overtones and adjacent string vibration to the key release and created a near perfect recreation of playing an actual piano.
On Deck Controls, Read Out
I have used a P155 for many years for playing receptions etc. The P155 is a fine piano but it successor the P255B is a major upgrade. The action is great and truly is like a real grand piano in good shape. I primarily use the piano voice on the unit and it is truly an upgrade.
It's heavy. A lot heavier than 31 lbs as the description states or at least it feels that way. It feels more like 60 lbs. Add a case and OMG. The keys feel great, its heavy like a real piano (probably a little heavier) the speakers are good loud..and the piano sounds great.
I love the weighted action on the keys.
This piano has excellent piano sounds and a great record and playback feature for both MIDI and audio tracks. You can save your performances to a USB thumbdrive and also playback .wav files recorded on another platform.
Cool Record And Playback, Functions, Lightweight Great Sound
No Rhythm Startstop, No Rhythm Startstop With, not upgradeable, With Footswitch
The Yamaha P-255 is a super keyboard. The service was fast and professional. Thanks
I got this keyboard earlier this year for work with a piano ensemble. I tried out many competitors around the price point and above. Nothing had the quality of sounds and feel of the action at this price point. The design is extremely player-friendly.
Action, Built-in Monitors, Great Sounds, Onboard Eq
Non-standard Power Supply
The Yamaha P-255 is a great little digital piano that has some terrific acoustic piano sounds for the money. It's one of the few Yamaha "portable" digital pianos that have actual adjustable string resonance.
Built In Rhythms, Great Ios Integrated App, Nice Acoustic Piano Sound, Nice Smooth Action, String Resonance
External power supply, No Amp Simulations For Ep, Tremolo For Eps Is Mono
this is the best p series piano yamaha makes . there is no other piano maker that can match the p-255 for the price .
Affordable Price, Excellent action, Great Midi Dontroller, Perfect Onboard Sound, Professional appearance, Versatile Midi Contrller
- Width: 52-1/2"
- Height: 5-13/16"
- Depth: 13-13/16"
- Weight:38 lbs. 2 oz
- Control Interface
- Keyboard: Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer (GH) Keyboard with Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- Touch Sensitivity: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Display: Type: LED
- Size: 7-Segment
- Panel: Language: English
- Tone Generation: Piano Sound: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Stereo Sustain Samples: Yes
- Key-off Samples: Yes
- String Resonance: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 256
- Preset: Number of Voices: 24 ( Grand Piano: 4, E.Piano: 4, Organ: 4, CLV/VIB: 4, Others: 8 )
- Types: Reverb: 4 types ( Room, Hall1, Hall2, Stage )
- Chorus: Yes
- Equalizer: 3 bands
- Phaser: Yes
- Rotary Speaker: Yes
- Tremolo / Auto Pan: Yes
- SOUND BOOST: 3 types
- Functions: Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Preset: Number of Rhythm: 10
- Functions: Start/Stop, Intro/Ending
- Preset: Number of Preset Songs: 24 Voice Demo Songs, 50 Piano Preset Songs
- Recording: Number of Songs: 10
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Data Capacity: approx. 1.5 MB (approx. 550KB/Song)
- Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0, Format 1)
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Other Functions: Part Cancel, A-B Repeat, Start/Stop with pedal, Changing Voice & tempo after recording
- Overall Controls: Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500
- Transpose: -12 to 0, 0 to +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Scale Type: 7 types
- Storage and Connectivity
- Storage: Internal Memory: approx. 1 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory (optional)
- Connectivity: DC IN: DC IN 16V
- Headphones: x 2
- Sustain Pedal: Yes
- Pedal Unit: Yes
- MIDI: In/Out
- AUX IN: Yes
- AUX OUT: [L/L+R][R]
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
- Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 15W x 2
- Speakers: (10cm + 2.5cm) x 2
- Power Supply
- Power Supply: AC Power Adaptor (PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Power Consumption: 15W (when using the PA-300C)
- Auto Power Off Function: Yes
- Included Accessories: Music Rest: Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch: FC4
- Songs (Audio)
- Recording Time: 80 minutes/Song
- Compatible Data Format: Recording: .wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)
- Playback: .wav (44.1 kHz sample rate, 16-bit resolution, stereo)