- All Products are New and from Certified Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I was very suprised with how this little amp performs and the many different sounds you can get from it. It makes a great practice amp and would be good miked up for small gigs. Ballsy little ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for sure. I took it to a jam session and it held its own with other amps of similar 20 watt size.
I choose the Champion 20 because I wanted a "little more push" than I'd get with anything smaller. This does the job..........
this is the second Champ amp bought it for my nephew is a great little amp for the price soo much stuff on it and sound is Super
Exactly what I was looking for to use as a practice amp. Nice sound and features for a great price.
This is literally the best amp I've ever had. Granted, I've had about 6 or 7, all practice amps. Just got my first tube amp a few months ago (Epiphone valve junior with mods and different tubes) and it barely gets played since I got this champion 20.
I was pleasantly surprised with the full rich sound of the amp. Â First, the volume is perfect for my small studio setting, the digital effects are great for me, and the amp voicing control knob which adds texture is a great feature. Fender hit a home run with this little amp, Fender Champion 20.
I needed a small practice amp to use in my home office, and after an insane amount of research for a $ purchase, I chose the Champion 20. I can't believe how far modelling amps have come. This thing models the Fender amps extremely well, the others maybe not so much.
Fender always delivers ...Sweetwater delivers like they are family.
I bought this amp for my daughter who I have been teaching to play guitar. But last night, I "borrowed" it, plugged in my iPad and my favorite pair of headphones, and I was amazed at how great this little amp is! The effects are fantastic! It's the perfect bedroom practice amp!
Good service, good amp. Love that you can plug your phone in and play along with a song!
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 20 Watts
- Controls: Channel 1: Volume, Channel 2: Gain, Volume, Voice. Master: Treble, Bass, FX Level, FX Select, TAP
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In) for use with Outboard Effects
- Cabinet Materia: 7-ply 3/4" medium-density fibreboard
- Amplifier Covering: Black textured vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Black angled
- Handle: Molded plastic strap with nickel-plated caps
- Speakers: One - 8" Fender Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Depth: 7.5"
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 13.75"
- Weight: 12 lb.
- 20 watts
- 8â Fender Special Design speaker
- Single channel and input
- Reverb, delay/echo, chorus, tremolo, Vibratone and other effects
- Different amp voicings and distortion types
- 1/8â auxiliary input and headphone output jacks