- All Products are New and from Manufacturer Authorized Retailers
- 30 day return policy
- Free Shipping
No Additional Fees
I am a guitarist, and I bought this amp to use with Eleven Rack & Boss GT-8 amp modelers and effects, since you'd better use a keyboard amp with modelers to let them do the tone shaping.This things is powerful, loud and although has a flat response it gives a new dimension to my sound.
The Roland KC-350 is the best balance of quality sound, punch, and portability I could find. I can carry it a block or up/down stairs with a little, but not back breaking, effort. I haven't played a room where it didn't have enough power to hold it's own.
Since I have multiple instruments, this amp is perfect. Great sounding amp. Only negative comment: it's kind of heavy to have just one strap handle on top. The design would be improved by adding some side handles for more ergonomic handling.
The perfect combination of power and value, the new KC-350 is ideal for medium-sized gigs. It features a 120-watt amplifier with convenient 3-band EQ, new Output Select and Shape switch features, plus a Subwoofer output for extra low end.
"The perfect combination of power and valu"
The KC-350 is medium sized, portable amplifier. Therefore i feel this amplifier is best selected for home use or rehearsal pratice- or for a venue that is of a medium sized room.
"Good price", "Good for instruments"
"Can be heavy!"
Тhе ΚС-350 іs thе bеst bаlаnсе оf quаlіtу sоund, рunсh, аnd роrtаbіlіtу І соuld fіnd. І саn саrrу іt а blосk оr uр/dоwn stаіrs wіth а lіttlе, but nоt bасk brеаkіng, еffоrt. І hаvеn't рlауеd а rооm whеrе іt dіdn't hаvе еnоugh роwеr tо hоld іt's оwn wіth thе 10 ріесе hоrn bаnd І рlау іn.
I needed an amp for my keyboard so I decided on this one. Roland is a famous brand in music equipment, especially in the keys-section. Both processing and especially sound of the KC-350 are very good, I would not have expected in any other way. My keyboard sounds a lot better used with this amp.
For such a relatively small amplifier, this incredible amplifier really impresses the crowds. I have loved owning this item, and would recommend it to anyone who needs such an item, despite it falling somewhat behind the renowned Marshall products.
Very pleased with the Kc-350 sound and connections for my home workstation . I didn't purchase for high volume but its for its awesome tone and sub/stereo link out.
I bought this amplifier a couple years back when purchasing my Roland SH-201, and did not regret it. This little amplifier really packs a punch, and while being mighty heavy for a little guy like me, is incredibly easy to get around the place (the sturdy handle on top makes it all possible!
- Rated Power Output
- 120 W
- 30 cm (12 inches) x 1
- Tweeter x 1
- NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL (1 KHZ)
- Channel 1 (MIC/LINE)
- -50 to -20 dBu
- Channel 2-4 (LINE)
- -20 dBu
- STEREO LINK INPUT
- 0 dBu
- AUX IN
- -10 dBu
- NOMINAL OUTPUT LEVEL (1 KHZ)
- LINE OUT
- +4 dBu
- STEREO LINK OUTPUT
- 0 dBu
- SUBWOOFER OUT
- +4 dBu
- CHANNEL CONTROL
- CH1 VOLUME Knob
- CH2 VOLUME Knob
- CH3 VOLUME Knob
- CH4 VOLUME Knob
- OUTPUT SELECT Switch
- PHONES VOLUME Knob
- MASTER CONTROL
- EQ (LOW) Knob
- EQ (MIDDLE) Knob
- EQ (HIGH) Knob
- SHAPE Switch
- VOLUME Knob
- POWER Switch
- CH1 INPUT Jack (XLR type)
- CH1-4 INPUT L (MONO) Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- CH1-4 INPUT R Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT L (MONO) Jack (1/4" phone type)
- LINE OUT R Jack (1/4" phone type)
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type)
- SUBWOOFER OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4" phone type)
- STEREO LINK OUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- POWER SUPPLY
- AC 117 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
- Power Consumption
- 100 W
- Owner's Manual
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 490 mm
- 19-5/16 inches
- 385 mm
- 15-3/16 inches
- 470 mm
- 18-9/16 inches
- 24.5 kg
- 54 lbs. 1 oz.
- 4-channel mixing keyboard amplifier with 120-watt/12" speaker and horn tweeter
- Output Select feature and convenient Shape switch for tonal adjustment
- 3-band EQ and Subwoofer output compatible with new KCW-1
- 1/4" phone output for connection to recording devices
- Stereo Link In/Out for chaining to KC-350s for stereo applications